- HomeLet's Start here
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- ContactGet in Touch
Sexual Harassment Prevention
Sexual harassment is common throughout the workplace. Your occupation, educational background, age, race, ethnic group, or income level does not make you immune to harassment. This course provides the information to educate workers on behaviors that could be considered sexual harassment in the workplace and to provide strategies for dealing with harassing behavior. Goal: To educate workers on behaviors that could be considered sexual harassment in the workplace and to provide strategies for dealing with harassing behavior.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify behavior that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Explain the consequences of sexual harassment.
- Describe your role and responsibility in creating a workplace free of sexual harassment.
- State what actions to take against sexual harassment.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Sexual Harassment Overview
- Sexual Harassment defined
- Types and Examples of Sexual Harassment
- Responsibilities and Actions
- Consequences and Effects of Sexual Harassment
Human Resources Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.