- HomeLet's Start here
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- ContactGet in Touch
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers
Sexual harassment is a pervasive and persistent problem in our society and in our workplaces. It’s being talked about more than ever before as more
people are coming forward and sharing their stories of being sexually harassed.
In the wake of the #MeToo movement and the resulting nationwide conversation about sexual harassment it is, more important than ever to ensure your supervisory and management staff have the knowledge to recognize why preventing sexual harassment is important. This course provides supervisors and managers with the knowledge to recognize harassing behaviors and how to stop them. Through text, audio, scenarios and knowledge checks, this course details the costs and consequences of sexual harassment on both the victim and the workplace, describes how managers should respond to sexual harassment complaints, stop retaliation against those who report it and their own role in developing strategies to prevent and correct sexual harassment and creating a harassment free workplace.
Deliver this course to your staff on the Evolve LMS or your own LMS.
Updating course files is a thing of the past with Evolve’s course delivery to your LMS! We provide you with a small SCORM compliant course file to upload in your existing LMS so you can start assigning training right away. When we update the course, the course file in your LMS is automatically updated so you are always training on the latest available version. It’s that simple!
Click the button to view a course demonstration. Individuals or smaller organizations can click the "Buy Now" button to purchase from our online store with easy self-registration.Course Demo Buy Now
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize why preventing sexual harassment is important.
- Recognize harassing behaviors and how to stop them.
- Explain the cost and consequences harassment has on victims and the workplace.
- Describe your responsibilities for responding to sexual harassment complaints from employees.
- Identify acts of retaliation and ways to stop it.
- Explain strategies employers can to prevent and correct sexual harassment.
- Describe your role in creating a harassment free workplace.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Laws and Liability
- The Cost of Harassment
- Defining Harassment
- Is it Harassment?
- Handling Harassment Complaints
- Prevention and Culture
Human Resources Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Scenarios and non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 45 Minutes
Copyrights © 2018 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.