- HomeLet's Start here
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- ContactGet in Touch
Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Course DescriptionThe US workforce and workplaces are changing. From millennials to baby boomers making up large segments of the working population; the continually growing presence of women; to an increasing number of ethnicities, races, religions, and sexual orientations, our workplaces are more diverse than ever before. These changes are both exciting and challenging for employers and employees. Organizations and employees who embrace this diverse and changing workplace, find they are more productive, innovative, and creative. This course explains the factors contributing to increases in workforce diversity and how the concept of inclusion fits into a diverse workplace. It provides strategies employees can use to create and support an inclusive workplace and to recognize behaviors that aren’t inclusive and the corrective actions to take.
Goal:To explain the meaning, value, and importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and provide strategies for fostering and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what diversity means and factors contributing to an increase in workforce diversity.
- Explain the concept of inclusion and how it fits into a diverse workplace.
- Understand and appreciate the role, behaviors and benefits of diversity in the workplace.
- Explain four strategies employees can use to create and support an inclusive workplace.
- Recognize behaviors that aren’t inclusive and what action(s) to take.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Roadblocks to Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategies to Increase Inclusion
OSHA Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.