- HomeLet's Start here
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- ContactGet in Touch
Cyber threats and cyberattacks to your company’s and your personal computer systems are real. You see it almost weekly with attacks putting your personal and company information at risk. A security breach to your personal or work online data can result in the loss of money and time, identify theft, and stolen health, financial and personal information. From malware, spyware, and viruses to social engineering attacks such as phishing, pretexting and baiting, there are multiple ways hackers can infect and potentially take over your computer and email accounts and steal valuable information. This course educates the learner on how to protect their office and home computers and other portable and mobile devices from the many computer security threats.
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to follow computer security best practices.
- Describe the types of threats that can occur to your computer and to your organizations’ systems and how to avoid them.
- Describe seven social engineering threats and how to avoid them.
- List the security measures you must take to protect your computer.
- Explain the significance of and how to create strong passwords.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Security Threats
- Social Engineering
- Computer Security Best Practices
- Password Security
Human Resources Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.