- HomeLet's Start here
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- ContactGet in Touch
Compressed Gas Safety
Gases for medical use are prescription drugs that must be carefully used, moved, and stored per regulations and guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the National Fire Protection Association, and the Food and Drug Administration.
Ignoring these regulations and guidelines can lead to the serious injury or death of employees and patients, as well as destruction of property, fire or explosion. This course informs healthcare workers about the uses, hazards and safe use, handling and storage of compressed gases.
Deliver this course to your staff on the Evolve LMS or your own LMS.
Updating course files is a thing of the past with Evolve’s course delivery to your LMS! We provide you with a small SCORM compliant course file to upload in your existing LMS so you can start assigning training right away. When we update the course, the course file in your LMS is automatically updated so you are always training on the latest available version. It’s that simple!
Click the button to view a course demonstration. Individuals or smaller organizations can click the "Buy Now" button to purchase from our online store with easy self-registration.Course Demo Buy Now
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize hazards associated with compressed gases.
- Recall and recognize cylinder labeling, color coding and other identification requirements.
- Explain and recall cylinder safety systems.
- Recall and practice safe use, handling and storage of compressed gas cylinders.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Compressed Gas – Risks and Hazards
- Compressed Gas - Safe Use
- Cylinder Safety Systems
- Compressed Gas - Safe Transport and Storage
OSHA Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 20 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2018 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.