- HomeLet's Start here
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- ContactGet in Touch
The healthcare industry is a high-risk industry to the workers it employs, particularly when it comes to chemical use. The use of chemicals
is widespread in healthcare and includes: cleaning agents, disinfecting and sterilizing agents, laboratory chemicals, medical gases, anesthetic
agents, and cytotoxic drugs and pharmaceutical substances. If improperly used, handled, or stored, chemicals can cause serious harm to healthcare
workers and patients. This course informs healthcare workers on chemical hazards and how to safely use, store and handle chemicals.
Deliver this course to your staff on the Evolve LMS or your own LMS.
Updating course files is a thing of the past with Evolve’s course delivery to your LMS! We provide you with a small SCORM compliant course file to upload in your existing LMS so you can start assigning training right away. When we update the course, the course file in your LMS is automatically updated so you are always training on the latest available version. It’s that simple!
Click the button to view a course demonstration. Individuals or smaller organizations can click the "Buy Now" button to purchase from our online store with easy self-registration.Course Demo Buy Now
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recall the two main chemical classes and examples from each class.
- List the three routes of chemical exposure.
- Explain the dose response relationship.
- Recall health and safety problems posed by chemical exposure.
- Recall common exposure limit terms and why exposure limits are important; and
- List types of prevention and protection methods and understand when each should be used.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Chemical Hazards
- Routes of Exposure
- Prevention and Protection
Medical OSHA Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2018 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.