- HomeLet's Start here
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- ContactGet in Touch
Healthcare providers and healthcare workers have a responsibility to provide care to patients in need. Just as important as the physical care is making sure providers and workers abide by and protect the rights, guaranteed by law, patients have. This course informs healthcare workers on patient rights so they are able to identify and protect against any violation of those rights. The goal of this course is to inform healthcare workers on patient rights so they are able to identify and protect against any violation of those rights.
42 CFR 482.13 - Condition of participation: Patient's rights Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) (42 U.S.C.A. § 1395dd)
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recall the specific rights patients have under 42 CFR 482.13 and 42 U.S.C.A. 1395dd.
- Recognize all three forms of consent.
- Recall the different types of advance directives and what their purpose is.
- Recall the criteria for the proper use of restraint and seclusion.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Right to Treatment
- Notice and Exercise of Patient Rights
- Right to Privacy, Safety and Confidentiality of Records
- Restraint and Seclusion
- Patient Visitation Rights
Medical OSHA Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 20 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.