- HomeLet's Start here
- Evolve LMSManage Training
- CoursesTraining Courses
- HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare & OSHA
- Human Resources / EEO
- OSHA Safety
- Professional Skills
- Microsoft Office
- CompTIA Certification
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- ContactGet in Touch
Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace
Substance abuse is a problem that affects the safety of all employees and the workplace. This course details ways to recognize possible substance abuse, steps organizations can take to prevent substance abuse, how to get help, and the appropriate reporting procedures.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recall the financial and emotional toll of substance abuse in the workplace.
- Explain employer policies that help create and maintain a workplace free of substance abuse.
- List employer, supervisor and employee responsibilities regarding drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
- Describe the signs and effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Recall risk factors for substance abuse and how to lessen those risk factors.
- Explain prevention and intervention strategies.
- Recognize enabling behaviors and abuser traps and how to avoid them.
- Introduction and Objectives
- Cost of Substance Abuse
- Policies and Responsibilities
- Signs and Effects of Substance Abuse
- Prevention and Intervention
Human Resources Training - Features and Benefits
- Course material is engaging and accurate.
- Online content, quiz, and test questions are directed to the content provided in the course and are based on proven adult learning theory principles.
- Interactivities are used to engage the learner and hold his or her interest.
- Includes course certificate of completion for each student and course completion reports for proof of compliance.
- Learners and administrators have 24 x 7 access to courses and reporting features.
- Audio narration that can be muted for crowded office environments plus audio transcript available in the course.
- Non-graded knowledge checks to reinforce lesson objectives.
- Bookmarking so learners can reopen the course to continue at page in the course where it was previously closed.
- Relevant images and animations are used throughout the course.
- The course mobile compatible to run on IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Unlimited times to pass end-of course-assessment with 80% minimum passing score.
Estimated Time: 25 Minutes
Customized Off-the-Shelf Content
- Custom Training Pages & Quiz Questions Add and edit training pages, knowledge check questions or assessment questions to highlight your specific policies and procedures. This includes adding all-new pages with custom animations, images, and voiceover; customizing pop-ups; and adding any additional course pages that might be required.
- Executive Introduction & Conclusion Including an introduction or conclusion from your CEO or other executive can make a strong impression on learners, indicating to them the importance of the training and your management’s strong and commitment to compliance.
- Role-Based Custom Training for Specific Audiences Some of our training modules can be mixed and matched to create specific training programs for specific audiences or training requirements. This modular approach allows you to quickly and easily deploy the topics that are most relevant to your current compliance challenges.
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by Evolve Technologies, Inc.